Tuesday, January 17, 2012

give it a wrist wrest....

Leaving town today for a week or so. This is a good thing, I need a rest(or at least my wrists need a rest as I am wearing these silly wrist stabilizers since they say I have Carpal Tunnel..... I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!!!) Actually, this is the very first time EVER that I have left for a vacation and have taken neither sewing nor knitting project with me. Just my Kindle and some jigsaw puzzles this trip.

I finished up the two kidz quilts for two darling nieces. Will deliver them to their Grandma this week, and she will deliver them back to England.

Unfortunately, I don't get to see these darlings very often, typically once a year.

When I return, all rested and ready to go, I have a wonderful applique folk quilt that I am working on for a client. Enjoying it immensely. Hopefully, I can learn to self-moderate so I can ease out of this dang wrist thing. No computering for a week will be EXCELLENT for it as well, not to mention no cleaning, vacuuming....you get the picture. I'm a happy camper.
Enjoy the rest of the week...BTW, the Plow Guy would ask you to pray for snow:)
Phidge

No comments:

Post a Comment