Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First things, first

Well, I haveta start somewhere. I've been thinking about how I should start this out, and several days have gone by with no epiphany, so I guess I just need to start and then fill in the blanks along the way. So maybe every Sunday or so, I'll write about my story in entirety. Not that anybody really wants to know, but somehow putting it all down on paper gives me purpose. And purpose is the whole reason for this blog. It seems like I'm hurtling through these years, without the direction that I once had. That direction was what prompted the $100,000 fabric stash. And my purpose now is to dispense of it.... in a manner that is productive, uses my God-given talents, and timely. As I have no prior experience in 'the blog', this being my virgin voyage, there will no doubt be scraps and snippets that will end up started and not finished, well intentioned patterns and ideas, with many threads simply falling to the floor.

Okay, now, to get started. After life happening during the day, tonite I'll be working on the #2 block for the church quilt, with the block ready to be hung on Friday or Saturday. FYI, listening to Alexander McCall Smith's Blue Shoes and Happiness. Here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment